Last modified: October 28, 2022
1. User Consent.
2. Links to Other Sites.
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, or payment information (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your order history, account name and password, location data; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our news feed, posting material, or purchasing products. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Services or transmitted to other users of our Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although there may be privacy settings for such information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
5. How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide our Services to you, including processing transactions and sending communications.
- To improve our Services and the interactions you have with our Services.
- To market products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To administer sweepstakes and contests.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For research and analysis purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Sharing of Information.
We may share or disclose information as we describe at the time it is collected or as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Outstanding Foods, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
7. Security of Your Information.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Services. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Services.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Services and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. “Do Not Track” Disclosure.
Certain web browsers may allow you to enable a “do not track” option that sends signals to the websites you visit indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different than blocking cookies as browsers with the “do not track” option selected may still accept cookies. At this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” signals.
10. Your California Privacy Rights.
11. Children Under the Age of 13.
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Services or through any of their features, register on our Services, make any purchases through our Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. United States Only.
Our Services intended for use by residents of the United States only. All matters relating to our Services are governed by the laws of the Untied States. If you are located outside of the United States and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the Untied States and that by submitting information you explicitly authorize this transfer and the processing of information within the United States.
14. Contact Information.